In-depth review of my MWC Sterile-Faced Diver (SUB/SS/ST/A)—an unapologetically-tooly, no-frills watch that’s travelled a bit with me quite a bit.
[[ I shot this *some* time ago and just got round to finishing it up; yes, I’ve replaced those gloves … which only I seemed to find funny. ]]
Following some feedback from the Chris-Ward-GMT-review vid., I edited a bit more aggressively, although it still turned out ~18-min. long 0:~} Let me know if you’ve opinions regarding: Do you prefer a slightly-longer video with fewer cuts or a slightly-longer, slightly-smoother one?
– score card: https://goo.gl/aNvwke
– scoring model graphic: https://goo.gl/o0zZvy
– Unidirectional Watch Bezel & Watch as a Compass: https://youtu.be/5SVWZN6g790
Like, Share, & Subscribe if this
resonates with you.
… and stuff for the hard-core watch geeks:
About this watch:
– full scoring file with comments: https://goo.gl/6jG1cv
About the scoring model:
– introduction of the model: https://youtu.be/XriXqHBskI0
– refinement of the model: https://youtu.be/G5KN8i-H5ic
– scoring model details: https://goo.gl/Fxwnbp
– simplified scoring model graphic: https://goo.gl/MtY5FK
– full CSV of raw scoring data (for *all* watches I review): https://goo.gl/PyLqg0