Southern Maryland Divers Exclusive Product Review on the DeepBlu Cosmiq+ dive computer.
No products found.
Author: Southern Maryland Divers
I need to make a warning of a faulty and ill-quality product on the market!
Please be aware of the Deepblu Cosmic divecomputer.
I did the research before bying it and only good reviews were found. Apparently the Ambassador program has been successful in silencing the true colors of this shitty product!
– delivery of the product always took longer than promised.
– first unit; the charging system failed in 2 weeks.
– replacement unit; mode button broke down in 3 weeks.
– no possibility for refund
– still havent got the next (3rd product) replacement unit
– this all in 4-5months trying to work in diving
Right now I want this information to reach as many divers as possible whom are considering to buy this divecomputer. I know I’m not the only one having trouble with this product and company so please SHARE and ADD your own experiences!
If you want more details or info just ask!
I do like this comouter the only other feature i wish it had was a built in compass. Just to eliminate the need to wear both on your wrists
Would you recommend this for a backup dive computer?