For more info/pricing: https://www.tacticaldistributors.com/products/altama-otb-maritime-assault-low?variant=44586765396
The OTB Maritime Assault Boot by Altama is the refined all in one water boot, designed specifically for the aquatic mission. Altama listened to their audience and took on the age old issue of aquatic crossover foot gear. The OTB Maritime Assault is the newest and most refined product in its class. Drainage ports, rubber sole, 1000d corder and a single shank design make this boot a no brainer for the aquatic badass.
The Maritime Assault Boot comes in 3 colors and a high top version.
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam® Doesn’t hold water
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
• Low profile, Flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite. Keep up with our team: